Re: radial-gradient() proposal

From: Brad Kemper <brad.kemper@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 12:48:29 -0800
To: Simon Fraser <smfr@me.com>
Cc: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>, Brendan Kenny <bckenny@gmail.com>, www-style list <www-style@w3.org>, "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Yes, I will. I've been meaning to write it up on a Web page, to make
the differences and rationale of my idea clear, but I got ahead of
myself by leaking the idea to the list in response to something that
was said there. The idea is a little different from what one might
first consider, but I believe makes the syntax much more simple,
clear, and familiar to the way designers are used to thinking about
and specifying gradients.

I do not have my laptop with me at the moment, but I will try to put
something together this weekend. Thank you for keeping an open mind.

Sent from my iPhone