Re: Should implementors copy vendor prefixes from each other?

From: Christoph Päper <christoph.paeper@crissov.de>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 21:43:09 +0200
To: CSS 3 W3C Group <www-style@w3.org>
Daniel Glazman:
>   -moz-border-radius: 5px;
>   -webkit-border-radius: 5px;
>   border-radius: 5px;
>
> Am I the only one here to find that totally crazy?

No, that is why, some months ago, I proposed (without much emphasis)
a prefix "w3c" for properties that are in a (draft) specification and
have experimental support, whereas vendor prefixes would be used for
proprietary extensions only. The traditional cross-vendor prefix from
other languages is "x", though.