Re: Should implementors copy vendor prefixes from each other?

On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 3:42 PM, Andrew Fedoniouk
<news@terrainformatica.com> wrote:

> Why not to support just 'border-radius' then? So it will be resolved to
> -webkit-border-radius or -o-border-radius ... If such resolution is needed
> at all.

For the same reason we have prefixes in the first place? If the spec
is still in flux, it makes little sense for a browser to pretend to
fully support a feature.

It just happens to be the case that browsers often support unfinished
specs the same way as each other, which is why a single prefix would
be helpful to authors.

Thanks,

Alexis Deveria