Re: New work on fonts at W3C

From: Germain Garand <germain@ebooksfrance.org>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 18:14:27 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org
Le mardi 12 mai 2009, Chris Lilley a écrit :
> Several Web browsers now implement WebFonts, with the OpenType format:
> Firefox 3.5 (beta 4 was tested), Safari 3.1 and 4, and Opera 10 (alpha).

Hello,
you may wish to add Konqueror 4.3 to this list, with preliminary support for
Web Fonts being available in the KHTML engine in beta 1 (released today), and
better support coming in the next beta.

At the moment, We support downloadable fonts in Open Type and True Type
format - with non-blocking rendering.
Fonts may be compressed (beta 2) using any of gzip, bzip or lzma compression.

Greetings,
Germain