Re: CSS3 Web Fonts issue with ?block on downl oad?

If there's flowed text, it will reflow with font changes, except for
cases when the substitution is between (1) the "same" font in
different formats with different names, or (2) that tiny minority of
fonts that have been deliberately designed to mimic the metrics of
another font. In the broader universe of fonts, these are not the norm
at all. Metrically similar fonts do make up a significant chunk of
system fonts, though. (Arial/Helvetica, Times/Times New Roman, Book
Antiqua/Palatino, etc.).

Regards,

--
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up
and hurry off as if nothing ever happened."