[Backgrounds/Borders] Request to remove no-clip value from background-clip

From: David Hyatt <hyatt@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 13:48:02 -0500
To: "www-style@w3.org list" <www-style@w3.org>
I'd like to request that the value of no-clip on background-clip be
dropped from the backgrounds/borders draft.  The behavior seems
somewhat arbitrary to me, and it can create some really bizarre visual
overflow situations.  I'd love to see a use case for it, as
implementing this value is going to be rather complicated.... allowing
boxes to have visual overflow as a result of background images is a
step I don't want to take unless there's a really compelling reason to
do so.

dave
(hyatt@apple.com)