Re: CSS implementation status reports (and a first one from Mozilla)

On Tuesday 2009-03-24 21:39 -0700, Faruk Ateş wrote:
> On Mar 19, 2009, at 7:23 AM, L. David Baron wrote:
>
>> css3-background
>> …
>>  border-image (with prefix)
>>  …
>

> This property, along with several others, appears to have its model
> layer work implemented in the current / latest Firefox beta, but the
> view layer (e.g. rendering engine) doesn't do anything at all for them.

Do you have a testcase that doesn't work?  I have plenty that
display just fine, such as
http://dbaron.org/talks/2009-03-15-css3-sxsw/slide-7.xhtml
as well as a directory-full of testcases in our source tree.

I'm assuming by "model layer" you're referring to
element.style.MozBorderImage and perhaps
getComputedStyle().MozBorderImage?

-David