Re: Request to make http://www.w3.org/Style/Group/documents.html Public

Arthur Barstow wrote:

> I think my request is consistent with the CSS WG's Charter:
>
> [[
> <http://www.w3.org/Style/2008/css-charter>
>
> 5. Communication
>
> The Group holds weekly teleconferences and communicates on the
> member-only mailing list w3c-css-wg@w3.org (archive) for member-only
> for technical discussions.
>
> The list of current members in the CSS WG is public.
>
> Information about the group (deliverables, participants, face-to-face
> meetings, teleconferences, etc.) is available from the Cascading Style
> Sheets (CSS) Working Group page.
> ]]

Well, yes and no. Our proceedings are public. But that page also
contains links to documents that are not ready for public consumption.
We never discussed making these documents public in the WG and never
discussed making this Style/Group/documents.html page public.

The public page for the documents is
http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/current-work.html

In absence of discussion about this current topic within the Group,
the page will remain as is, ie member-only, at least for the time
being.

</Daniel>
--
W3C CSS WG, Co-chair