Re: civility ruling, please RE: (fonts) MTX skepticism

From: Thomas Phinney <tphinney@cal.berkeley.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 11:22:55 -0700
To: Thomas Lord <lord@emf.net>
Cc: W3C Style List <www-style@w3.org>
> c) Will Håkon, Vladimir, and other principles
> in this effort agree to establish a forum for the
> airing of these issues in an orderly manner, a
> forum in which I may represent and defend my views?

I think that in order to get there from here we need to migrate
existing discussions to the new list.

I for one am happy to stop posting any replies on this list; instead I
will say something like "I agree/disagree with part of your comments.
In the interest of migrating to the new list, I am posting my reply on
the www-font mailing list."

Cheers,