[css3-transitions] transition properties should apply to all elements

From: L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 16:46:07 -0700
To: www-style@w3.org
The properties defined in
http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-transitions/#transitions- are currently
all described as applying to "block-level and inline-level
elements".  I don't see any reason they shouldn't apply to other
elements (e.g., internal table elements), so I think the spec should
instead say "all elements".

(It might also want to say that they apply to the :before and :after
pseudo-elements.  I think this would be quite reasonable.)

-David