RE: Outline Numbered Lists

From: Dylan Just <dylan.just@ephox.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 18:12:14 -0400
To: <www-style@w3.org>
Some good points have been raised - browser support, content vs markup -
but I still think the idea has merit. For sure, there are practical
solutions we can employ to achieve this functionality today, but the
root cause is best solved by changing the css standard.

It doesn't matter if it won't get browser support soon - by putting it
in the standard we influence browser capabilities and one day solve this
problem for good. i.e. in 10 years someone will be able to use this list
type without employing hacks.

I'm basically making a feature request. :) What's the process from here
to inclusion in the standard?