[css3-flexbox]

From: James Elmore <james.elmore@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 16:55:27 -0700
To: CSS <www-style@w3.org>
Hi, again.

I have a nit with the naming in the specification. Unless other
specifications have been improved since I last read them, 'box' and
'block' are sometimes used interchangeably. Even if all references
change to refer only to 'block' for rectangular elements with
padding, margins, borders, etc., and all references to 'box' only
refer to flexible boxes, the names are still similar enough to cause
confusion.

I'm sure this was discussed, somewhere, but I don't remember seeing
it here.

Would something like 'space' make sense to replace 'box'? The spec
becomes 'flexspace' and the properties become 'space-align', 'space-
direction', 'space-flex', etc., and this removes the conflict

</James>