Re: [CSS3 Colors] HSL colors, hue and allowed values, [CSS3 gcpm] CMYK colors and allowed values.

RGB is not a perceptual color spec. RGB specifies pixel color values
to be used in CRT or LCD monitors. How it is eventually perceived
depends on monitor
manufacture, user adjustments, monitor age, room temperature, how long
the monitor has been turned on, lighting, the color of items near the
monitor, and other variables.