How can we improve quality of text content rotated using CSS transform?

From: Biju <bijumaillist@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 19:27:20 -0400
To: www-style@w3.org
How can we improve quality of text content rotated using CSS transform.
I tried in firefox and safari on WinXP, the text content rendered
using -moz-transform/-webkit-transform looks ugly than same content
screen captured as PNG then rotated using CSS transform.

Which in turn still not good as rotated text in MS-Visio or similar tools.

In this case cant we re-use CSS property
  image-rendering: optimizeQuality

Or better
  text-rendering: optimizeQuality

TIA