Re: [css3-background] should radii be capped?

From: Brad Kemper <brad.kemper@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 16:29:24 -0700
To: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Cc: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>, HÃ¥kon Wium Lie <howcome@opera.com>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
This might be why percentages are not already included. If mixing
percentages and fixed units, I would expect the fixed size to be
capped, but not the percent (except to 100% when adjacent percentage
corners are added together).

Percentages seem OK otherwise, but percentages other than 50 would be
rare.

Sent from my iPhone