Re: [css3-background] should radii be capped?

This might be why percentages are not already included. If mixing
percentages and fixed units, I would expect the fixed size to be
capped, but not the percent (except to 100% when adjacent percentage
corners are added together).

Percentages seem OK otherwise, but percentages other than 50 would be
rare.

Sent from my iPhone