fantasai wrote:
> CSS2.1 Issue 128: display:run-in clarifications
>
>   http://wiki.csswg.org/spec/css2.1#issue-128
>   <sgalineau>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2009Jul/0025.html
>   hyatt: I agree with Boris' proposed solution for run-in issues
>   fantasai: we need more details for the spec though

If people want, I'm pretty happy to try to spec something out here,
including the parts I punted on in my initial mail.  I'd just been
hoping from some feedback from the current implementors in terms of how
they feel about some of the issues I raised; I don't know which of their
implementation decisions that seem bizarre to me are purposeful and
which are a matter of their internal data representations leaking out....

-Boris