Re: vw/vh/vm units

From: Jeff Walden <jwalden@MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 16:11:00 -0700
To: Aryeh Gregor <Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com>
CC: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>, www-style@w3.org
On 10.7.09 14:59, Aryeh Gregor wrote:
> (I'm not sure if Mozilla would want me to file a bug there -- I don't
> know if they want a new bug for every unimplemented CSS feature,
> unless someone is going to actually work on it . . .)

File it (one for all of them, we can split later if it really becomes a problem), please CC me (jwalden+bmo is unique).  If the patch to implement rem was representative (I know no reason why it wouldn't be, although I might be missing something), vh/vw/vm should be similarly simple to implement in Gecko.

Jeff