Re: Comments on css3-multicol

From: Håkon Wium Lie <howcome@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 15:58:47 +0200
To: Giovanni Campagna <scampa.giovanni@gmail.com>
Cc: www-style@w3.org
Also sprach Giovanni Campagna:

 > The following are comments to the yesterday (30/06) css3-multicol Last Call WD.

Thanks for your comments. I should have announced the draft to the
list, but I'm in a tight space bandwidth-wise at the moment and didn't
know that the last call draft had been published.

The draft is here:

  http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-css3-multicol-20090630/

The Last Call period ends on 1 October 2009.

Cheers,

-h&kon