Re: [CSSWG] CSS3 Lists on dev.w3.org

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 21:41:28 -0800
To: Simetrical <simetrical@gmail.com>
CC: www-style@w3.org

Simetrical wrote:
> 2009/1/29 Simetrical <simetrical@gmail.com>:
>> I've been meaning to point out, these examples in the Hebrew list
>> section are erroneous:
>>
>> 10000212        י אלפי אלפים ריב
>> 10000425        י אלפי אלפים תכה
>> 10000851        י אלפי אלפים תתנא
>
> Actually, the same is true of several of the larger examples as well.

Does the algorithm have errors, or just the examples?

Also, can you produce a diff against Overview.src.html?
CVS instructions are available if you know CVS:
   http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/

Otherwise, if you can give me exact code to paste into
   http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-lists/Overview.src.html
or just an updated copy of that file, then I can fix it
that way.

~fantasai