Re: [css3-values] new editor's draft (and [css3-box])

From: Håkon Wium Lie <howcome@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 18:52:31 +0100
To: "L. David Baron" <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Cc: www-style@w3.org

Also sprach L. David Baron:

 > > I'd like to move this sentence:
 > >
 > >    Comma-separated lists have optional whitespace before and after the comma.
 > >
 > > to the syntax module.
 >
 > I don't think it's worth introducing a dependency on the syntax
 > module for something this small.

OK.

I've published a new draft:

  http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-values/

In addition to changes stemming from Christoph Päper's message, the
changes are:

 - the "used value" is back

 - the terms "complex value" and "simple value" are introduced. I've
   felt the need to distiguish between values that consist of lists
   (space- or comma-separated) and those that stand alone. There may
   be better terms for this.

Cheers,

-h&kon