Re: [css3-cascade] new editor's draft

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 15:07:40 +0100
To: Håkon Wium Lie <howcome@opera.com>, www-style@w3.org

On Thu, 08 Jan 2009 20:06:08 +0100, Håkon Wium Lie <howcome@opera.com>
wrote:
> I've published an updated version of the CSS3 cascade module:
>
>   http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-cascade/
>
> The only material change is that page/margin boxes are discussed, too.
> In the past, the draft only discussed how to find values for
> element/property combination -- now it also discusses how to find
> values for page/margin boxes.
>
> Comments welcome.

I'm wondering if there has been enough uptake on public sites of alternate
style sheets to warrant the added complexity for @import and @media blocks
as proposed in this draft. I realize that removing these features takes
the amount of new features down to one, but maybe that is ok for this
document.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>