RE: [css3-gcpm] containing block for top/bottom floats

From: Grant, Melinda <melinda.grant@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 23:43:23 +0000
To: Håkon Wium Lie <howcome@opera.com>, MURAKAMI Shinyu <murakami@antenna.co.jp>

Håkon said:
> Then we could say:
>    page
>      This keyword indicates that the page box acts as flow root for
>      the element.

I think we want 'page area' here rather than 'page box', no?

If an element is floated to the top of the next page ('float: top next page;'), is it centered or aligned with the start edge?  I assume text flows along its side... Both sides if it's centered?  I guess the usual margin-collapsing rules apply wrt adjacent boxes?

Best wishes,