Re: [css3-values] <image> type

From: Håkon Wium Lie <howcome@opera.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 23:38:50 +0100
To: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Cc: www-style@w3.org
Also sprach fantasai:

 > I'd like to propose defining an <image> type (similar to <color>) in
 > the CSS3 Values and Units spec. We define and use this in CSS3
 > Backgrounds and Borders.* Currently it just means the same as <url>,
 > but this gives us an easy way to expand the appropriate <url>s to
 > take, e.g. gradient or image sprite notation in the future.
 >
 > * http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-background/#values

I've changed ths structure of the document to accomplish this; each of
now have an entry. E.g.:

  http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-values/#ltimagegt

Also, I've implemented the changes described here:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2009Feb//0445.html

The new editor's draft is available here:

  http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-values/

-h&kon