ENOUGH

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 08:05:15 +0100
To: www-style@w3.org
marbux wrote:

> Manners, please. Or do you actually have evidence that Phillip was
> something other than sincere in his posts? Name-calling does nothing
> to resolve a disagreement. it only injects emotion that hamper dispute
> resolution.
>
> Please cool your jets, sir.

Please apply to yourself what you're requesting here. One does not
throw that sort of things at the very highly respected Tantek
Çelik in this mailing-list, and I am _not_ kidding.

This thread is going beyond limits, only adds noise to this list,
and I now "close" it.

</Daniel>
--
W3C CSS WG, Co-chair