Re: Why "color"

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 18:04:18 +0100
To: Philip TAYLOR <P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk>
Cc: Adam Twardoch <list.adam@twardoch.com>, Philip TAYLOR <Philip-and-LeKhanh@Royal-Tunbridge-Wells.Org>, www-style@w3.org
Philip TAYLOR wrote:

> With respect, Daniel, "reality" requires recognising
> the fact that most of the world does not speak English
> (in any of its variants) as a first language, and that
> we who are in the privileged position of being able
> to discuss standards for future software specifications
> have a duty not only to recognise this fact but to
> build in this recognition into specifications currently
> under discussion.

Thanks for letting me know, my mother tongue is not english.
And I was the first one to release a W3C working draft in another
language.

That said, why don't you also ask for localized c++ tokens or
javascript tokens ? Why limit yourself to HTML and CSS ? Hmmm ?

   pour (variable i = 0; i < monTableau.longueur; i++)
   {
     s += parserFlottant(monTableau[i]);
   }

Wonderful :-) Oh sorry, I should say Merveilleux :-)

</Daniel>