Re: [css3-values] new editor's draft (and [css3-box])

Christoph Päper wrote:

 > I'm sorry, this was laying around in my drafts folder quite some time.

 >> Who uses dd on anything computer-related?
 >
 > Where _can_ someone use Didot's point (and cicero) in computer programs?
 > Some DTP software probably supports it.
 > Who actually uses the pica by the way?

cc, dd and pc are valid TeX units; I use the last
all the time, but have never used the earlier two
other in pedagogical examples.  Victor Eijkhout
may have used them in typesetting his TeX Ruler [1]

Philip TAYLOR
--------
[1] http://www.ntg.nl/doc/eijkhout/ruler.pdf