Re: Armenian numbering: findings, recommendations and request to CSS WG

From: Andrew Cunningham <andrewc@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 09:03:52 +1100
To: Leif Halvard Silli <lhs@malform.no>
CC: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>, Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>, 'fantasai' <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>, www-style@w3.org, www-international@w3.org

Leif Halvard Silli wrote:

> Wheras I would give much higher priority to modern alphabetic
> enumaration.

Although, a huge amount of work needs to be done in that area.

currently, when I'm working on multilingual sites, i tend to avoid using
ordered lists at all, since the coverage of list types is so limited and
its unlikely i can support all the languages I am working with.

--
Andrew Cunningham
Senior Manager, Research and Development

Ph: +61-3-8664-7430
Fax: +61-3-9639-2175

Email: andrewc@vicnet.net.au
Alt email: lang.support@gmail.com