Re: Hebrew Lists in CSS3

From: Aryeh Gregor <Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 21:04:05 -0500
To: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Cc: Simon Montagu <smontagu@smontagu.org>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>, Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>

On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 6:02 PM, fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote:
> If this is adequate for list numbers, then we're good. Other forms of
> generated content can easily combine counters with arbitrary strings.

Then I believe you can delete this whole bit:

    <!-- This next bit only applies if the numbers are inserted in
content. There's no CSS way to
      decide that at the moment, so in the meantime, it's commented out.
&#x05F3; U+05F3 is appended
 at the end of the group, otherwise, the character &#x05F4; U+05F4 is
inserted immediately before
 the last character.</p>
 -->

This isn't realistically an issue for list numbers as far as I can
tell.  This should resolve the last of the issues noted in the spec
for Hebrew numerals.