Re: [css3-namespace] duplicate declarations

On Feb 3, 2009, at 20:49, fantasai wrote:

> Anne van Kesteren wrote:
>> Should we make duplicate @namespace declarations a conformance
>> error? E.g:
>> @namespace "test";
>> @namespace "test2";
>> ... or:
>> @namespace x "test";
>> @namespace x "test2";
>> ...?
>
> I have absolutely no opinion. Not making it a conformance error
> is easier on us, so I vote for that. :)
>
> Henri, any opinion? (The UA is required to honor the last one.)

Since there cannot be anything useful between the first declaration
and the last one so that the first one is always useless, I think it
would be useful if validators alerted authors. That is, making it a
conformance error makes sense in my opinion.

--
Henri Sivonen
hsivonen@iki.fi