Re: Quick timing update [Re: Redesign Styles Hypocritical]

From: Felix Miata <mrmazda@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 17:57:12 -0500
To: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
CC: www-style@w3.org, site-comments@w3.org
On 2009/12/22 21:07 (GMT-0600) Ian Jacobs composed:

> I welcome additional suggestions, pointers to good practice,
> approaches you think we should avoid, etc.

Another good practice pointer that I don't recall seeing in the thread that
started this:
http://gd.tuwien.ac.at/languages/html/webstyle/wsg3/8-typography/4-web-typefaces.html

A reminder of the original W3 URL, which the whole site needs to reconcile
to, why I started the thread in the first place:
http://www.w3.org/QA/Tips/font-size
--
"   We have no government armed with power capable of
contending with human passions unbridled by morality and

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/