Re: [css3-selectors] Selectors is a Proposed Recommendation

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 12:50 AM, Bert Bos <bert@w3.org> wrote:
> On Wednesday 16 December 2009, Ph. Wittenbergh wrote:
>> On Dec 16, 2009, at 8:30 AM, Bert Bos wrote:
>> > The specification is here:
>> >
>> >    http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/PR-css3-selectors-20091215/
>>
>> under 1.2
>>
>> [quote]
>> 'Additional terminology is defined in the Definitions  section of
>> [CSS21]. Examples of document source code and fragments are given in
>> XML [[XML10] or HTML [[HTML40]] syntax. ' [/quote]
>>
>> I think shouldn't [XML10] and [HTML40] be linkified ?
>
> Yes, it's my fault: The links were broken in the editor's draft and my
> attempt to fix them just before publication clearly failed. :-(
>
> I've updated the editor's draft. It doesn't seem urgent to republish the
> PR.

There's "[HTML401]" in the references section so we now have two
separate refs to HTML4. The text above looks it doesn't need to
specifically refer to HTML 4.0, so it should point to 4.01 instead.

I also found some references point to old documents:

- [XML-NAMES] is now a REC.
- [BCP47] got an update so that it is no longer "currently represented
by RFC 3066".

Anyway, congratulations :)

--
Masataka Yakura