Re: [css-style-attr] New Editor's Draft

On Dec 9, 2009, at 2:48 PM, fantasai wrote:

> We currently don't have a spec that defines the contents of the 'style'
> attribute. As the CSSWG agreed earlier this year or last, I've stripped
> down the previous Style Attribute Syntax draft to the subset that is
> currently implemented today:
>  http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-style-attr/
>
> If that looks good, I suggest we publish as a Last Call Working Draft and
> get this thing finished off.
>
> ~fantasai

Does CSS have anything to say about what to do if there are two style attributes on the same element, or is that completely up to the document language? I'd think that from CSS's point of view, they would be two declaration blocks if the document language allowed it, but maybe that's too obvious to need to say explicitly.