Re: Redesign Styles Hypocritical

Patrick H. Lauke wrote:
> On 10/12/2009 03:10, Felix Miata wrote:
9snip)
> Ok, so assuming that users _do_ change their settings...while they're
> rummaging in preferences and settings, and they come across many (if not
> most) sites that still do the less desirable thing of setting sizes in
> pixels and/or below 100%, they would then also likely:

9snip)
> - in Firefox, go to Tools > Options > Content > Advanced and set the
> Minimum font size
> - (equivalent for other browsers)
>
> ?

Hello Patrick,

As I have stated previously in this thread.

<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2009Dec/0030.html>

For http://www.w3.org/

This is also the first page in a long time that I have encountered where
my *font-size settings via tools in Firefox does not work*. I have to
use zoom instead.

--
Alan http://css-class.com/