Re: [CSS3, Backgrounds and Borders Module] some questions about border-radius

From: Ph. Wittenbergh <jk7r-obt@asahi-net.or.jp>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 10:25:23 +0900
Cc: Andrew Fedoniouk <news@terrainformatica.com>, Zack Weinberg <zweinberg@mozilla.com>
To: www-style List <www-style@w3.org>

On Aug 24, 2009, at 3:55 AM, Zack Weinberg wrote:

>>            border-radius: 60px/20px;
>>            -moz-border-radius: 60px/20px;
>>            -webkit-border-radius: 20px;
>
> I know webkit doesn't implement the full border-radius shorthand, but
> you're not testing the same thing on all browsers if you give up and
> just say 20px

Fwiw, the latest WebKit nightly builds support the current background
& borders module, without the -webkit prefix even.
However, the rendering of large (thick) borders isn't pretty...

http:/dev.l-c-n.com/_temp/border_test.html
http:/dev.l-c-n.com/_b/border-radius.png
(Minefield latest on the left, WebKit on the right)

Philippe
---
Philippe Wittenbergh
http://l-c-n.com/