Re: [css3-background] bg-position syntax clarification

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 12:25:47 -0500
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
I just realized that I've left out one case: when the side is
specified for one component and the other component is 'center',
you're allowed to swap their order.  (Right now this situation fails
the "both components have their side specified" test, and so must be
specified in order.)  Simple fix - change the following paragraph:

On Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 12:16 PM, Tab Atkins Jr.<jackalmage@gmail.com> wrote:
> Generally, the horizontal component must be specified first, followed
> by the vertical component.  You are allowed to swap these if and only
> if both components have their side specified.  As well, as specified
> in the grammar above, the side (if present) must be specified before
> the offset (if present).

To this:

Generally, the horizontal component must be specified first, followed
by the vertical component.  You are allowed to swap these if and only
if both components have their side specified, or if one component has
its side specified and the other component is 'center'.  As well, as
indicated in the grammar above, the side (if present) must be
specified before the offset (if present).

(I've also made a small word swap, to reduce my overuse of the word
'specified'.)