Re: Fwd: Re: [CSSWG] Minutes and Resolutions 2009-08-12

From: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>
> On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 8:12 AM, François REMY<fremycompany_pub@yahoo.fr>
> wrote:
>> Thanks for reposting it. I wondered why the mail didn't appear in the
>> list.
>> So, this
>> is the attachements that made the message too large. I'll need to
>> remember
>> that.
>
> How strange... I *did* receive that email when it originally arrived.
> Huh.

You probably were in the "To" field. So you have received
the mail because I sent it to you specifically. But www-style
never forwarded my mail to all other listeners of the list. :-)

>> In between, the discussion has continued to progress, I doubt my message
>> will be useful now.
>
> It was useful at the time.
>
>> That would give a result like :
>>
>>   background-image:
>>       linear-gradient(
>>           50% 50%,
>>           100% 75%,
>>           white,
>>           rose 25%,
>>           red
>>       )
>>   ;
>
> Just replace that first comma with "to", and that's exactly compatible
> with my current proposal.  ^_^  (Though possibly not with an upcoming
> version.)

Any proposal that's easy to write and don't give you headache when
you try to understand what is the syntax would be great for me.

I sent this mail originally because fantasai didn't agree with the running
proposal at that time, precisely for that reason.