Re: [CSS21] display:run-in clarifications

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 15:17:18 -0500
To: Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>
Cc: www-style@w3.org
I like the text.

Issue 1: I'm fine with run-in followed by table displaying as block
(that is, *not* trying to become an inline element in the first cell).

Issue 2: Successive run-ins should run together.

Issue 3: This seems fine; you can always just change the display of
the parent instead.

Issue 4: This seems reasonable.  I don't want the position of my
run-in to change unpredictably based on whether there's text or not.
It should move into the direct next sibling.

Issue 5: I prefer the suggested spec behavior.

Issue 6: All of these seem reasonable.