Re: Control over collapsing margins

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 9:50 AM, Niels Matthijs
<niels.matthijs@internetarchitects.be> wrote:
> [...]

Well, in my experience the major effects of creating a BFC are that
margins won't collapse through them, they contain their descendant
floats, and they won't overlap sibling floats.  I use them (typically
through the overflow hack) regularly in my designs for all of those
reasons.

Does anyone know of any other 'standard features' of BFCs that I'm missing?