Re: About multiple backgrounds' syntax

From: David Hyatt <hyatt@apple.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 10:49:07 -0500
Cc: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
To: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
His twitter is about a specific issue, namely allowing multiple color
values in the background syntax.  I have said before I think this is a
dumb idea, and current implementations (like WebKit) do not allow
this.  I am still hopeful that allowing multiple colors will be
scrapped.  It's just a terrible idea.  I believe scrapping it is on
the table, since that was one of the issues recently raised in that
list that was sent out a few days ago.