Re: WordStar like conditional page brake (.cp command)

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 1:38 AM, Andrew Fedoniouk
<news@terrainformatica.com> wrote:
> What if to allow page-break-before to accept percentage values?
>
> So if for example you have
>
> h1 { page-break-before:75% }
>
> then if h1 element is happened to appear in last 3/4 of the page
> it will go on the next page.

if we can put in "page-break-before" that is also fine.

> I think that percentages are somehow better than length units -
> you will not be tied with particular paper size.

When I mentioned "px" in example I did not indent to limit it to "px",
it can be in any length unit like

 h1 { page-break-before:75% }
 .contentBody { page-break-before:200px }
 .content { page-break-before:10em }
 .contentOther { page-break-before:0.25vh }