WordStar like conditional page brake (.cp command)

From: Biju <bijumaillist@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 00:29:20 -0400
To: www-style@w3.org
Long time ago I used WordStar. One of its great feature which dont
have a simple substitute in modern word processors is its ".cp"
command, ie the conditional page brake command.

How it works.
if you specify ".cp 10" before a paragraph, then a page break will be
inserted immediately if there is only less than  (or <= I forgot
exact) 10 lines remaining on that page.
That way we can make sure a 100 lines paragraph which may stretch more
than a page wont start at the bottom of a page.
Or ensure heading goes with the following body (MS-Word have work
around using keep-with-next property).

Do we have any existing CSS property or a combination which can do this?
Or else I am proposing a new property "break-before-if"

Example
break-before-if: 150px;

/* breaks page/column if remaining space in the page/column in less
than 150px */

Thanks
Biju