Re: text-align property for columns (once again)

From: Brad Kemper <brad.kemper@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 15:11:29 -0700
To: "L. David Baron" <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Cc: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
It would be much simpler to solve these problems with :col() and :nth-
col(); is there a good enough reason to prefer a significantly more
complicated solution?

> -David

Not from me. I was just trying to respond to the question, and found a
small gap in my own understanding. Thank you for filling that in.
Psedo-classes are absolutely a fine solution.