Re: [CSS Transforms] syntax of transform-origin vs. background-position

From: Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2008 13:51:21 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org

L. David Baron wrote:
> Right now the syntax of the transform-origin property

Didn't we decide last year that there wouldn't be a 'transform-origin'
property, but that instead 'transform' would allow a sequence of
transformations?

An origin doesn't apply to normal ('static') elements anyway, and for
absolutely positioned ones it's enough to add a translation.

That is at least the version of the proposal that I copied into the Box
module.

Bert