[css3-gcpm] float: footnote

From: Joshua Cranmer <Pidgeot18@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 14:31:59 -0400
To: www-style <www-style@w3.org>

 From the ED of css3-gcpm (from dev.w3.org), I was looking to how to use
footnotes. The draft says that float: footnote moves the elements to the
footnote area. But the footnote area is only defined in paged media;
given that float: footnote is not defined elsewhere, I am assuming that
the draft would need some definition of this for non-paged media,
especially screen media.

I also understand that the spec only concerns itself with paged media,
but I think defining at least @footnote for non-paged media would be
worthwhile.

--
Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald E. Knuth