XML-based CSS

From: RFID Consulting <consulting@rfid.net.ua>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 04:14:19 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org
Hello,
Can somebody tell me why don't w3c provide us with xml-based css format?
It may be optional, but it would be easy to parse css using simple xml
parsers (we have such for every modern programming language).
Xml-based css will simplify development if:
- we need to generate css dynamically in php,asp,asp.net,perl, etc...
(converting style other document format, quering it from database or any
other source),
- we have CMS and wonts to add css editor to it,
- we wont parse css to print, convert or render document,
- we wont to store pictures (dackgrounds, etc...) inside stylesheet (xml
provides us such ability opposed to css),
etc.
Example:
<stylesheet>
    <color>797A7A</color>