Re: [CSS3-text] Proposal: text-shadow enhancements

From: Brad Kemper <brkemper.comcast@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 17:39:33 -0700
To: Jordan Osete <jor@joozt.net>
Cc: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>

No sweat. It's not my baby; I just didn't know what you were revering
to.  AFAIK, none of the implementations have multishadow support for
text shadow. Anyway, I agree with you about your other points. I
believe they are working out the details for spread on box-shadow
first (it is a relatively recent addition there), but I expect (or at
least hope) to see it moved into text-shadow after that.

As for foreground color, I think WebKit might support that already
(with a prefix). I agree it would be useful if it was supported by all
who support shadows.

Sent from my iPhone