Selectors

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 15:55:35 +0200
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>

Fantasai (who is here next seat at Disruptive Innovations' offices this
week) and I spent the day editing the Selectors spec, going through a
rather long list of issues. Four issues have to be raised to the WG
and I hope we'll be able to discuss them next week during our face-
to-face meeting:

     * Does :hover apply to parent of hovered element if that element
       is positioned "outside" of its parent?
     * Add grammar for an+b notation in Selectors
     * ::selection pseudo-element
     * :first-line interaction with inheritance

The new spec is available at http://dev.w3.org/csswg/selectors3/
The diff is available at http://tinyurl.com/selectors3-diff20081016

</Daniel>