RE: [CSS Marquee] i18n comment 1: RTL without direction

I told Bert that I think this does satisfy my comment.  Bert wants to move
this to CR tomorrow.  If you have any objection to this resolution (that is
not purely editorial, and can therefore wait), please say so asap.  If
no-one raises an issue before Bert needs to move forward, I think we should
take it that this is satisfied.

Cheers,
RI

Richard Ishida