[CSS3 Backgrounds] Remove option to ignore hidden backgrounds.

From: Bruce Hart <grandmaster_of_everything_777@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 16:26:10 -0800 (PST)
To: www-style@w3.org

I think it would be best to remove the option for conforming user agents to ignore backgrounds that are completely hidden beneath others, as nobody would have an image completely hidden unless they're precaching the image which may or will be shown in some dynamic action. Or is there something I didn't consider?