Re: [css3-selectors] Elements that can have :focus pseudo-class

Brad Kemper wrote:

>           :window pseudo-class
>
> The |:window| pseudo-class represents the element that is the viewport
> containing the document. In HTML 4, this is the window or frame object
> of the DOM. There can be only one valid |:window| pseudo-class per
> selector pattern, as it represents only the most immediate ancestor
> window object.
>
> Examples:
>
> :window body { background: red; }
> :window:focus body { background: green; }
>
> /* Cannot determine frame parentage: */
> :window:window body { /* selects nothing: */ }
>
> :window :window body { /* selects nothing: */ }

It would be a pseudo-element, not a pseudo-class. We could consider it for
  Selectors Level 4, but not in Level 3. We're too close to done with 3.

I'll add this to the list of ideas for 4, though. :)
   http://wiki.csswg.org/spec/selectors4

~fantasai